Sunday 31 January 2010

*spinspinspin*

Hello!

Went to watch Fame today, with the church peeps. I wasn't expecting anything and actually enjoyed the movie.
It's the perfect after exam celebration.

Note: I go back to school on Tuesday and am trying to cram as much as I can into my today and tomorrow.

When Rach went off to Bangkok in December, she brought a little something back for me. She's seen all the wooden puzzle thingymajigs in my room, so brought me another one to keep them company.
I've actually never seen anything like it and was looking forward to opening it the day she handed it to me.

But when she read the instructions that said it could take days to figure out, she banned me from playing with it until my exams were over.
She was afraid that I would spend the whole day hunched over the thing until I figured it out and completely neglect my studies.

Hmph.

(That is actually a legitimate concern because that is something I would TOTALLY do, so I figure she made the right call.)

Yesterday, I got home really late and had work to do so I didn't think to open it. But today, when I got home, I saw it sitting on the bookshelf. It was all sad and suffocating under the plastic, so I guiltlessly ripped it off and mixed it up.

It took me about ten minutes to figure out.

But unlike the Rubik's cube, there are no formulas to memorise or instructions to follow. You have to figure it out yourself and it'll be different every time.
It is very fun.

NEW CAR TOY.

:)

Yes.

Good end of month, I say.

Also, Grandma is here!

Wheeeeeee.

Hope you're all doing splendidly.

:)

No comments: