Monday 18 January 2010

smile, happy looks good on you.

--

Hi blog.
Exam time is crazy time.

Blood, sweat and tears have all had their fair share of shedding. It's crazy mad. I can feel my heart thudding most of the time. You can always hear your heart beating, you say? Well, I bet you can't hear it beating IN YOUR HEAD.

It's the same kind of kerthump kerthump after a period of serious physical exertion.

And I'm not even moving from my chair, most of the time.

Yeah.

Instead of freaking out like I usually do, I've been going through happy blogs to keep me going. It's seriously very helpful.

See what I mean?

:)

Funny story today.

The past few days have had the downstairs ceiling fans and lights not working. None of them would allow themselves to be switched on. So as you can imagine, it was really hot and stuffy there.

Today, my uncle came over and fixed the everything. All the lights flickered on and the fans began rotating. Awesome? Sure. Everything was back to normal.
But right after I saw him off and went back up to my room, I realised something was up.

MY lights and fan didn't work now.

They still don't work. None of them. My room is currently in total darkness.

I'm downstairs at the dining table again. I think I may just stay here the night. As in, downstairs on the couch. Yeah. Don't tell my parents though. They didn't seem very happy with me the last time I did that (last week).

Hah.
Funny twist, huh?
Yup. All the other rooms in the house are okay. Every single room in the house works except mine.

I showered in the dark.

I'd say it was strangely liberating. Not having anyone seeing you naked in a normal shower is one thing. Not being able to see yourself naked in a dark shower is something completely different.

Try it at least once.

I insist.


Righto. Back to the math. How satisfyingly exciting.

*salute*


No comments: