Tuesday 12 January 2010

i can feel the insanity setting in

*trrrrring*

"I have a chocolate chip cookie craving."


"Yummy. :) Indulge?"

"There are no cookies here! It is very sad."


":( Oh no. You know what you need? You need an emergency stash."

"If I had one, I'd deplete it."


"No. You'd have to make it difficult to penetrate so that you could only get to it in a fit of ravenous insanity."

"I can't. No self control."

"Hmmm. Do you have any at home?"


"Don't think we have the cookies I'm craving for. Oh well. Good lesson in denying self. :)"


"I have chocolate chip cookies. I just found them."

"Boo."


"I love you. :)"

"Smart cover."


--

Hello.

I have spent my entire day downstairs doing Econs.

In the span of time I have done this, I have developed the habit of talking to myself out loud and getting excited about small things no one would notice.
Like the clippy things from IKEA that we use to seal open bags of sugar.

yeah.

Forget the wheel, THIS is the best invention ever.

I've had two cups of coffee today, but I could drift off right now if I let myself. This is not good. I need to stay awake today. I need to study. NEED.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.


So yeah.

But I think being locked in the house for many hours of the day makes me crazy. I can feel the insanity setting in.

Like, forserious insanity.

*melts away into nothing*

--

P.S. tumblr is awesome.


No comments: