Friday 29 January 2010

a macaroni morning and aspartame afternoon

"There isn't anyone you couldn't love once you've heard their story."
- Mary Lou Kownacki

--

THE EXAMS ARE OVER.

My goodness, what a relief this is. No. I don't think you understand. Right after the paper, I didn't feel the 'whooo! exams are over!' thing. I just kinda slumped in my chair and sighed loudly.
But it was a nice feeling all the same.

I skipped on a high schoolie reunion mamak thing that Quek organised for the after exams celebrations. Partly because I'm exhausted, partly because I want to be home.
Well, in my room at least.

Cheryl came over this morning and we rendezvoused to Jaya Grocer to pick up Spongebob shaped macaroni and cheese. We also got two GIANT bottles of Coke light.
(We agreed not to disclose any information on the other unhealthy items that we bought, so this is all you're getting.)

OH. I forgot. Before we went to Jaya Grocer, I took Cheryl to her first drive thru (through) car wash near my place. Most would say it doesn't work. Well, to be fair, it could have BETTER results. But it's so much more exciting going through the dark tunnel than getting out the car to watch people manually wash it.
She looked terrified the entire time. It was awesome.

Anyway, we brought our steals home (no, we didn't ACTUALLY steal...sheesh...), and set up to eat brunch. Her excuse was that she was gymming. Mine was that I was depressed about my exam (which went quite well, btw).
Then we hung out for a bit and Cheryl very generously offered to drive me in to college DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO.

AND it is her birthday tomorrow.

I don't know what that had to do with anything. But yeah. Red bull. Not so good.

I NEEDED IT, OKAY?!

So that was my eventful morning and afternoon. I spent the rest of the time in the library with the other Econs nerds cramming in some last minute studying and distracting everyone with my tumblr page and green elbow.

Then we sat the paper. It was easier than we expected it to be, which is a good thing.

*smile*

--

I think I've learned to be more patient.

But I didn't need to hear that.

Hope you're well.

No comments: