Tuesday 19 January 2010

the panel of the nameless switches

Hi blog.

I'm downstairs again.

My uncle came back today to have a look at the panel of the nameless switches and fixed the lights in my room. The fan too. Well, everything was fixed right before he left. Now, remember that I was working downstairs the whole time. This means that I didn't stay in my room after checking that everything worked.

I went back up a couple hours later all excited to be in my room again.

Then I flipped the fan's 'on' switch.

Nothing happened.

*sigh*

I unenthusiastically tried the others and lo and behold, nothing worked anymore.

What does that mean?

Well, I think it means I'm sleeping on the couch again. Whoop and double whoop.
Sleeping on the couch isn't THAT bad. A big plus point is that getting up isn't a problem because it isn't as squishily comfortable as my bed.

So those are my sleeping arrangements for the night.

My math paper is tomorrow. It's at 6.30 in the evening. Wheeeee. Long day for me.
And everyone else who's sitting it.
Fun times.


It's dark down here. And kind of cold.
Doesn't help that I'm drinking cold water. But ice is yummy.

What else have I done today?

Hmm...

OH!

I crayoned nipply flowers! Now wait a second before you judge me.

Mum drew a bunch of flowers for her music class kids to use. They're meant to teach the kids about the steady beat as well as phrasing.
The song that is being used in conjunction to the flowers is about planting a cabbage seed. Mum thought it would be a good idea to draw 'seeds' in the middle of the flower so that she could show them. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her that the flowers weren't cabbages, making her point moot.

Adam saw the flowers we were drawing and then went ahead to say loudly,

"That looks like a nipple!"

...

Well done.
(They look NOTHING like nipples, btw. But I'm still calling them the nipply flowers.)

Heh. Yeah. The colouring was a nice distraction from differentiation and what not.

But I have completed them and now have to go back to math.

After this call.

:)

No comments: