Monday 11 January 2010

more scribble

Okay, so it's become quite obvious that I failed my initial plan to blog everyday.
It's funny.

As soon as it became a RULE, I didn't feel like doing it anymore. I didn't feel like blogging because I had to. That makes me wonder if I would have done it better if there was no 'must' factor.
If I would have because I felt like it.

Maybe.

But maybe not. Because the reason I haven't been blogging is that I've been super distracted. There's a lot on my mind and I can't seem to stop my mind from reeling.

For example, last night, I had the weirdest dream. It's too long for me to document the whole thing but I will tell you about the last part where I was in a lorry. Driving it. I rear ended another car on purpose then realised that that was against the law. I floored it.
For some strange reason, the steering wheel was very very small and I caught myself mostly pressing the brake because the thing was rocketing forward like there was no tomorrow. I don't know HOW dream me didn't hit anything. It was kind of amazing.
Even in a dream.

But yeah.

I've been dreaming every night for weeks now. I'm not getting good enough sleep. I'm kind of tired, but it's better than no sleep at all.

I realise I do miss blogging. It's talking freely about things that I don't think people will actually care about. When I find they do, it's awesome. I don't think you understand how cool it is when people show interest in lame things like my life.

Haha.

The weirdness has manifested itself into some other version of me. It's weirding people out. Sorry.

--

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah."

"You make it really difficult sometimes."

"...I know."

"...but it's worth it. It's always worth it."

--

If any of you are checking back, you'll notice that project 365 has also failed. Maybe it's my weird mood that is making me not care about this.

Also, I don't have a camera that is separate from my computer, making it kind of difficult to get shots out of the house. I'd like to do that, but can't really. Which is unfortunate.

I'm trying to be better about blogging.

I really do enjoy it.

It's just sometimes, when the mood hits, when THIS mood hits, I don't really feel like doing anything.

It should pass.

Hopefully. *crosses fingers*

Well wishes from the crazy that is me.

:)

No comments: