Friday 22 January 2010

there's something about the rain falling that makes me feel much better

I won't lie. The reason all my friends know your name, what you look like and what you do is because I tell them. I tell them because I'm proud of you and kind of want to show you off.

--

It's been a tough few days for me. My brain hasn't shut up about anything and the more I tried to make it stop, the louder everything got. Just plenty and plenty of sound and noise and ultimate craziness.

It actually changed me, slightly.

But I'm back now. :)

Better than ever.

I woke up today and my first thought was:

"Today? Yeah, that doesn't sound so bad."

And it completely changed my attitude and by brain stopped whirling and making me feel sick. And today, during the thunderstorm, while everything OUTSIDE my head was crashing, flashing and making as much noise as possible, I found that I was completely back to where I wanted to be.

Everything in my mind quietened down and I remembered another moment that occurred in the rain not long ago.

And that made me smile wider.

:)

No comments: