Sunday 24 January 2010

they say i'm a dreamer

I do hope you're okay.

--

Hello.

Lately, I haven't been getting much sleep. Not that I haven't been sleeping. It's just that when I DO sleep, I dream vividly. I can see everything, hear everything and feel everything clearly.
I don't particularly know why or how this happened all of a sudden.

I mean, yeah, it's kind of exciting to have an adventure every night. But I'm seriously not getting enough sleep.

It's not that I feel like I haven't slept at all. Rather, just a sense of general tiredness when I'm not doing anything exciting.
So I nap.
Then I dream some more.

I've tried looking this up online to figure out what could be causing this all of a sudden. It's been happening for the past couple of months and is beginning to affect me slightly.
For the first time in a while, I have eyebags that I can both feel and see.

Of course it has to happen during my exam period.

That's another thing.

The exams being stretched over the whole month of January is waaaay exhausting, man. The stamina that I've needed to keep squeezing from myself is insane.

INSANE.

So yeah. The point of this post was to tell you that I'm tired.

Pffft.

Seeya.

No comments: