Monday 1 February 2010

iPad: brainstorm fail

I'm gonna love.
I choose to love because this is my now.

And if I don't love now, when I am going to?

--

I enjoyed the peaceful nothingness that was my day.

I slept really late and would have preferred NOT receiving that call in the early morning insisting that I move, but we can't all get what we want.
I'm over it now.

Tomorrow, I go back to school. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. After Cheryl's party, it became quite clear that being around everyone is more than a bucket of fun. I do look forward to seeing them all and hanging out again.
But I'm not sure I've had enough time to sit back without any guilt and just not do anything.

My last exam was on Friday and I had applications to do on Saturday. So technically, I've only had two full days of freedom.

They're well appreciated, but a full seven days would have been swell.

Maybe I would have had time to clean my room. I've forgotten what colour the floor is.

Haha.

I checked the iPad out just now. I think it's a great concept and all, but cannot even imagine what went on in that brainstorming room to make them all think that 'iPad' was a good name.

This is exactly the kind of attention Brad Pitt's kid would get in school if his dad decided to name him 'Arm'.

You're just bloody asking for trouble, man.

But I can't get righteously angry about this because it's too darn funny. YouTubers jumped on it immediately and I'll tell you, they gave NO mercy.
Hahahahaha.

I made four strangers smile today.


:)

Feels good.

Hope you're well.

No comments: