Saturday 30 January 2010

it was ms. peacock in the dining room with the dumbbell

Today is Cheryl's birthday.

She turned TWENTY.

How did she decide to celebrate?
She invited a bunch of us to Lake Gardens for a picnic/pizza - board game party.

Was it fun?

Totally.

On a normal basis, I absolutely detest being in the hot sun. However, today, it didn't seem so bad. The gazebo helped a little, I'll admit. Heh.
I don't think I've laughed that hard during a game of Taboo. The 'Oprah' incident comes close, but this, this was amazing:

Iqa: What does Tom Cruise not do?

Fifa: Laundry!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gosh, we all burst out laughing immediately. So hard. Oh my goodness. Once Jit starts laughing, right, no one can stop. Bloody contagious. His laugh is also very funny.
Iqa's intention was to get her team to say 'stunts' which would make sense also.
BUT,
Fifa's answer was better. Waaaaay better.
We had to pause the game to give everyone time to wipe the tears off their faces and regain composure before continuing.

So. Much. Fun.

:)

Happy Birthday Cheryl. Hope you won't forget this one for a long time.

friend. :)

-- In other news --

Glee marathon this evening. :)
I wasn't in a very good mood after getting yelled at about my application again. It wasn't as severe as the other time, but it's not that fun to get yelled at, you know?
So yeah.

After settling everything, I made my way down to where they were watching Glee. 'They' as in Rach, Shaun and Isaak.
Rachel's house has a slideshow projector. That came in handy. Good sound system. That came in handy too. You know, because we were watching a show revolving around MUSIC.

But yeah. It was nice. Chill.

NEEDED after the exams and applications and everything.

I'm looking forward to the next installment where we finish what we started.

Hope you're all well.
:)

No comments: