Monday 25 January 2010

five down, one to go

I think this is quite the adorable.

--

THERE IS ONLY ONE PAPER LEFT.

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW FREAKING EXCITED I AM.

Right now, I'm hiding out in the library.
That sounds nerdy, but I'm tip-tapping away at the keys on my laptop. Not studying. I think I deserve somewhat of a break for a while.
I had TWO papers today, okay? Give me a break.

So yeah. Math wasn't as great as I would have liked, but I think Lit went well.

There's a problem I have when I have two papers on the same day. I tend to prep more for the one I'm more likely to do better in and forgo the grade of the other.
It's not a very good thing to do. :S

*sigh*

But YEAH.

This morning, I was supposed to get up at seven so that I could get a little bit of work done. I set the alarm and put the phone way far away so that I'd have to get up to turn it off.
It went off at seven, I got up and snoozed it.
Then I brought it to the bed and put it next to my head and dozed off again.
It went off every five minutes. I kept snoozing it.

At eight, Cheryl called and announced her presence outside my gate.
As I started pulling myself out of bed, there was a knock at the door. It was Cheryl.
She climbed over the gate.

I'm kidding.

Dad let her in.

After I showered, we visited the Golden Arches to fuel ourselves for the day.
Did you know that they now have a mega sausage mcmuffin with egg? It's got two sausage patties. It's awesome.

And fattening.

We get it. Stop judging us. We skipped lunch.

I'm in the library because I'm waiting for Cheryl. I'm waiting for Cheryl because she is my friend. She also has a car that is going to IKEA for meatballs later. :))

That smiley has a double chin. Not because it is happy, but because it is fat.

Yew Eng made fun of my unnaturally small pinkies today.

That would have bothered me if it wasn't true. But it is. So I see no flaw in his observation and subsequent mockery.

HAHA.

--

I've had a relatively good day. :)
That's surprising because I've hardly had any sleep.

Wooooooo!

The only problem is that my back hurts because this chair sucks. Bleh.
Haha the librarian man is pushing the chairs in at the table I am at. Did I mention that I'm the only one sitting at this table?
Sad sad sad.

Hope you're all doing splendidly. :)

No comments: