Monday 4 January 2010

project 365


"I love. I have loved. I will love."

-- Audrey Niffenegger

What a reminder.

--

“It is all your quirks,
things you hate about yourself,
that captured my heart.”

— Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson

Okay, this guy, Tyler Knott, seems to be one of the coolest people on the planet. Please, please check him out.

HE WRITES HAIKU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

--

*ahem*

I have composed myself and am going to write an entry now.

SO, as you may have seen, this post is titled 'Project 365'. Let me tell you about it.

Project 365 is an internet based project where you're supposed to take a picture for every day of the year and post it up online. It's not really for anyone but yourself. Just for you to document your year in picture form.
Putting it online just makes it a nice way to share with others.

Now, Cheryl brought this to my attention and I thought it was a pretty cool idea. So I'm doing it. As is she. You can check out her photoblog here and mine here. :)
We're doing well at the moment, eh?

ALSO, I thought it would be pretty cool if I BLOGGED every day for a year.

What do you think?

Sounds a bit like a challenge, huh?

I AM SO EXCITED TO DO THIS.

"Yes Amanda," you say, "but this is only January. I'm sure you'll get tired at some point..."

YOU PARTY POOPER!!

--

Seriously though, I don't expect I'll be writing long posts all the time. Just at least SOMETHING. Even a sentence or two. Anything to keep the momentum going.

It's gonna be great.

Just you see.

Hope you're well.

:)

--

P.S. The beanie you see in my previous post? Yeah. I named him Nicola. He is extremely cool.


nicola. :)

No comments: