Wednesday 17 March 2010

you

"What am I to you?"

"You're my best friend."

*beat*

"And what am I to you?"

"You're my best friend too."

"You're the only one I've had and probably the only one I will ever have."

--

From the way we manage to talk about everything, anything and nothing at all into the wee hours of the morning to the way that you force me to study and be productive, there is no doubt in my mind that you are any less than my best friend.

You've saved me from myself on numerous occasions.

There are certain days when I feel an impossible sense of gratitude for you and all you have shown me. For all that you are for me. For how often you hear me out. For how much I know you love me.

And on those days, all I want to do is tell you.

Tell you simply.

Tell you explicitly.


I love you too.


Always,

me.

No comments: