Friday 5 March 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!


Today is Alex's birthday.

He turned fifteen.

Most people don't know this, but we are actually twins. Telepathy and all. No joke. So it's cool most of the time when he's around. You know, when he's not doing the Hoedown Throwdown or singing badly.

This year, he collected all his CNY money and put it in the fund he's working to raise for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.

As much as he acts like a total tard most of the time, he's a good kid.

There isn't anyone I'd rather call my twin brother.

:)

This is the part where I post a picture of him.


You'd think that this is a picture from a while back, but no.

I took that last week.

hah.

kid.


A happy birthday to you, Alex.
I'm proud of the person you are and who you are becoming.

Always,

me.


1 comment:

Sue Shiew said...

Sob Sob...that is so sweet....