Saturday 20 March 2010

sired

Hey guys. :)

The draft is done and has been handed in. I spent my entire Friday floating around talking about how sired I was.
'Sired' came to be during a convo Dickie and I shared that night about the frustrations of being a Lit student the night before your Lit draft is due:

Asdixon Cyrillus:00:28:42
ma ma ma ma
Amanda Shiew:00:29:00
I'M SO SIRED
Amanda Shiew:00:29:02
TIRED
Amanda Shiew:00:29:06
AND SIRED
Asdixon Cyrillus:00:29:15
i sired too
Asdixon Cyrillus:00:29:23
hahaha
Asdixon Cyrillus:00:29:54
my eyes are tired
Asdixon Cyrillus:00:30:00
my brain is sired

I'm so appreciative of the fact that Dickie totally played along like that was always a word that existed in the English language.
It was very coolpants of him. Forserious.

We're both trying to make that a word that the rest of the Motley Crew use too.

So far, I think it's working.

We even got Ms. C to say it.

Hey, here's an idea. YOU SHOULD START SAYING IT TOO.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hope you're well.

:)

No comments: