Monday 1 March 2010

amanda coffeepants

as hard as you hit, you won't be able to change anything.

--

I spilled coffee on my pants this morning at breakfast because I am so unbelievably coordinated that I feel I have to prove myself.
I lifted the cup to make sure I wouldn't drip any on myself while I sipped ('sipped' because I am proper) and while I did that, I spilled all over my new shorts. SIGHSIGHSIGH.

As is my life.

School today was a real drag.

I also did a lot of walking. Walking isn't the problem. Walking in shoes that want to dig holes in your feet - THAT'S the problem.
Don't get me wrong. My sneakers have never failed me before. They must be having an off season. They ARE getting old.

Maybe I need new shoes.

Maybe.

I have the sniffles. This is not good. NOT GOOD.

VEI SHAUN I THINK TO BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW AT THE MOMENT WHO HAS A WHALE IN THEIR NOSE.

If I get sick, I am going to come after you and impale you with a large sharp object just because I cannot afford to be sick and this is your fault.
Am I being rational about this at all?

No.

Do I particularly care?

NO.

Wow, I get testy when I am unwell. Haha. Testy.
I'M KIDDING SHAUN, I DON'T HATE YOU.
yet.

Oh wow, I'm hungry. Steak? Mmmm, steak. That sounds good. Steak.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE STEAK BECAUSE THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME TODAY.

*sigh*

We never have steak.

In other news, I don't know why I go to school on Tuesdays. We never seem to do anything that is particularly important on Tuesdays. Why don't they give us Tuesdays off?
That would be swell.
Maybe they just don't wanna be swell.
I wouldn't wanna be swell.

It sounds too much like 'swollen' to be cool.

Nothing can be cool while swollen.

Except maybe badgers. Yeah. Swollen badgers would be really cool. :)

I have a doodle itch as well as one to write a song. But alas, I have work to do tonight and I'm already pushing it by writing this completely nonsensical post.
This is the accumulation of all the nonsense I have neglected to include in the last posts.

Sorry.

I suppose it would be too late to tell you to stop reading here, huh?

Whoops.

How unfortunate.

HAHA.

*sadist*

In all seriousness, though. Hope you guys are having a better week than Amanda Coffeepants. She's a nard. Don't be like her.

:)


No comments: