Thursday 25 March 2010

it's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball

Heyo. :)

This morning, I got a call from an unknown number.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hi. May I please speak to Amanda Shiew?"

"Speaking."

"Hi. I've got someone here to speak to you."

"Cool."

"Hello!"

"Hey, what's up dude?"

"Where is everyone? I can't find anybody and I left my phone at home, hence the call now."

"Heh. Well, Econs was cancelled, so I think we're all coming in later later."

"I am aloneeeee."

"Yes, way to be not dramatic, Cheryl."

*sulky face* (I imagined this happened. I don't really know if she pulled it.)

"Tell you what. I'll give my mahm a call and ask her to bring me in ASAP. That cool?"

"Oh-kay. I'll be in the Wisma library."

"Righto. Cool. I'll see you soon then."

"BYE."

"Bai."


As you can imagine, I had a right little smug moment right there. You know, because Cheryl was lame and left her phone at home.
Then I got ready and gave my mahm a call so that I could get into school.

She dropped me off and I quickly made my way up to the library.

As I was walking, I habitually put my thumbs in my front pockets.

Which is exactly when I realised,

that I had left my phone at home too.

Not so smug after that, eh?

Yeah. And because everything just works awesomely on days like this, of course Cheryl wasn't in the library. Or Chillax. Or the conference room. Or KE.

I found her later outside the staff room, bothering Ms. C on the intercom.

--

Also, because I brought my computer, Eli, to school today, we had a bit of fun after class.

And by 'a bit of fun', I mean we were in stitches almost the whole time.



Lol. Afifah.



Hee! Dickie, I wanna PUNCH you.

We laughed the hardest at this one.

We had a good laugh, the lot of us.
This afternoon totally beat whatever the photo session we were supposed to have could have been.
It was awesome.

Love y'all.
Much much.

But I'm forever gonna have a hard time convincing any of the other people I know that any of you are remotely attractive in real life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

bai.

--

Hope you are all doing really really well.

:)


No comments: