Sunday 14 March 2010

4hourLECTUREEGFORELITTTRAEWEJWJRARRRRR

today must have been the most giggliest i have been throughout the entire month. i have not giggled this much since forever. usually for this sem, we have never had lectures on friday, cos Lit was pushed to another day. But cos of replacement classes, we had a 4 hour lecture running from 10 to 2 of Larkin, Larkin, Larkin.

The Ultimate Giggle was when Sha transformed into a dinosaur/hulk/RAPTORRRR whilst talking to Ms. c. Seriously, I have this scene stuck in my mind being replayed over and over again. During dinner, I started laughing to myself thinking about this incident.

"Ms. C i have to collect MY CAR THEY CALLED ME AND I HAVE TO GO AND MYTUTITON GOT CANCELLED---"

At this moment, the whole class had turned back to look at Sha. I was frikkin mesmerized at how she could go on without clearing her throat to kill the dinosaur in her. BUT NO, SHE WENT ON.

"SO CAN I PLEASE GET MY CAR NOW? ITS AT SHELL-"
The whole class was just amazed by the transformation.
heck i was hypnotised. then of course, of course, i knew this was gonna happen.

"SHE'S TURNING INTO THE HULK!"

At that, i couldn't stop laughing for the whole day. Amanda & I tried desperately to reenact the scene over and over again.. but failing. we had to lower our chins (to make a double chin) and frown, and speak in this DEEP VOICE.

Sha, u are so multi talented what with the cat and dinosaur voices. SALUTE.

Then the other Giggle was after a meal of claypot chhicken rice. in class, I heard amanda scream. not a proper scream. like a yodeling scream. and i whipped my head to look at her clutching her boob in vain.

yar. I havent done this kind of stupid posts for too long.

This weekend, is packed with fun: Larkin research + START WRITING 3000 WORD ESSAY. woooooo love my life.


"Life has a practice of living you, if you don't live it" PL


- Afifah Darke

No comments: