Tuesday 2 February 2010

winnie the pooh or paddington?

Winnie the Pooh.

Hands down.

--

Okay, I take back what I said yesterday about not being ready for school.

This morning, I woke up at 8.45, snoozed until nine, opened my eyes and felt a surge of happiness. I was so unbelievably content.

No rushing. I slowly got out of bed, into the bathroom, out again to get dressed and downstairs.

My grandma surprised me with breakfast. I was planning to skip it, but how can I say no? Haha. It was cool.
I sat in the car not feeling the least bit tired and having a nice chat with dad about the new Myvi.

See, it was right then when I realised I was ready for school. There was no sinking feeling in my gut upon realisation the semester was starting again. I was just happy to have another day.
I've somewhat lost my ability to whistle properly, but if I hadn't, I would have been whistling this morning.

Lunch with the peeps at Pappa Rich this afternoon.

Fun times.

Lit was super awesome today. We all sat in a circle of desks in the ONLY SECTION OF THE ROOM THAT HAD AIR COND. Sna and I sat on the floor because we are rebels. Also, the floor was cooler than the chairs. Also, we are rebels.

Mmmmmm. :)


That's how I feel. Do you know what that feels like? If you don't, you should seriously try it out some time, man. It's brilliant.

No, you don't understand how brilliant this feels.

--

Today, I talked to:
Raelene, Idris, Reyna, Ammy and Christine.
In that order. They're all far away in Australia. Again, nice feeling. :)

I made three strangers smile today.

Not as many as yesterday, but more than none.

Hope you guys are doing great.


:)

No comments: