Saturday 27 February 2010

with you in me

"hey."

"mm?"

"thanks."

"what for?"



"for forgiving me."

--

The time signature at the bottom of the post lies. It is not eleven forty three. It is actually two fifty eight in the morning. I clicked the 'new post' button just as my phone started ringing.

Obviously, I took the call.

It was a nice call. :)

THEN I finished catching up on all the tumblr I've been missing out on and just as I was about to start writing here, my right hand started to itch quite terribly. I thought it would go away and considered just writing anyway and waiting it out.
But it got to the point of being painful, which is when I took it down to see dad who then made me take Zyrtec.

It took A LOT of willpower not to call and wake you.

But I think the medicine made it better because it feels absolutely fine now.

When I was downstairs with the medication, I ate ice cream, drank milo and watched LA Ink. And now my eyelids are starting to droop.
When the show ended, I clambered up to my room, tumblred a bit more, ran through tomorrow's entire worship set and some and then got back on tumblr.

All this time I've been thinking about ways to write a pretty blog post which I DO intend on doing.

But maybe not tonight.

Because tonight, sleep will come easy.

I look forward to see you.

Take it easy,

:)

No comments: