Thursday 11 February 2010

cookie monster love...OR NOTTT!

Squishysquishysquishsquish. :)

--

On Tuesday something kinda funny happened.

I was wearing my Cookie Monster t-shirt.
I like that shirt.
I like eating cookies in that shirt. Heh. I feel it gives me permission to eat more cookies.
Yum.

So anyway, I was on the way to Law with Cheryl when I noticed that there was a girl walking in the opposite direction of us.

She was ALSO wearing a Cookie Monster shirt.

We did not acknowledge each other or high five.

Instead, she held her file up to cover her shirt.

I think she deprived me of an awesome moment.

Yes, I am making this her fault.

--

This happened in the car on the way to church today:

Mum: Did you leave your aircond on?

Me: No.

Mum: WHY NOT? You KNOW how expensive the bill is. You ALWAYS leave it on and don't swtich it off when you leave-

Me: Waiwaiwait. Can you ask me the question again so that I can answer you with the same answer I answered you with just now?

Mum: ...did you leave your aircond on?

Me. *slowly* Noooo.

*beat*

Mum: Oh.


HAHA.

THATISAFAIL.

--

Hi Rae. Get back to work. You shouldn't be on here. Heh.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: