Friday 12 February 2010

twloha day

I'm going to Narnia.

--
To Write Love On Her Arms:

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery

Today is TWLOHA day.
All you have to do to participate is write the word 'love' on your arm and when people ask, explain it to them. Simple.

Click here to read more about them and the inspiring work they do.

Rach did this today.

:)

--

I had a good today.
Spotted this while food shopping with the madre after dinner:


I am, apparently, worth only RM137.50.

I don't know how I feel about that. :S

Heh.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: