Monday 15 February 2010

"hi! do you want me to pick you up? huh? yeah?" *beat* "HE'S POOPING, GUYS! HE'S POOPING!"

This is what I get when I try to be nice to my baby cousin.

He poops mid conversation.

Yeah.

--

Today I spent the day in my Grandma's house. This time, I brought Cheryl and Yann along. Ya'll know Cheryl, but I figure I should use this opportunity to tell you who Yann is so that you don't get confused.
Because I don't like confusing you.

Marbles.

Anyway, Yann is Cheryl's host brother. He is French and tall and skinny and French.
It was coolpants hanging out with them. Though we all got tired around midday, when we busted the coffee out and the Boggle set, things were fine again.

They both gambled with my dad and brother. I watched. Gambling isn't really my thing. Call me a party pooper if you must, but I know this is going to be to my advantage in the future.

I don't know who won or who lost, I wasn't paying attention. I was falling asleep.

Longggg asssssss dayyyyyyyy.

It was fun, though.

I wore a skirt.

I know.

Shocking.

Try not to fall out of your chair or anything. Laugh if you must. I don't really care. I think I'm over the whole 'Amanda doesn't wear skirts' thing. I still won't wear them if given the choice, though.
I tried to sit on the floor today.

Yeah. No. Jeans. Forever and always.

The only reason I agreed to get into a skirt today was that Cheryl called me at around nine this morning and screamed that she was wearing a dress and that I should wear one too.
No I am not exaggerating. She actually did scream.
I was fast asleep before that and wanted her to go away so that I could continue sleeping so I tried to compromise my way out of it. I told her I didn't have a dress that I wanted to wear but would wear a skirt.

She then said 'really?' about five hundred times before considering my deal a legit one and then she said 'oh-kay, I'll see you later' and hung up.

I then went back to sleep.

When I woke up, what I had said dawned upon me.

Yes, this is the part where you can laugh again.

Yann thinks my dad is funny because he spoke to him in a French accent.
It was very funny.
Like 'laugh out loud' funny. My dad also tried to trick him a kabillion times into thinking things were what they weren't.

For example, steamboat is when you get onto a boat and eat food where the steam comes out.
Any food.
Just as long as you are on a boat and there is steam.


I think my dad is a clown.

Also, I don't know how he managed to get married.

Ah, the mysteries of the universe.


Hope you are all enjoying your holidays and what not.

:)

No comments: