Friday 9 July 2010

vasco

is the name of the turtle Cheryl and I discovered in the car park at school.

--

I woke up this morning and went straight to brunch with my mother. Three magic words, people:

Banana. Leaf. Rice.

Gee.
Never has grains and curry served on chopped tree parts tasted so good.
And never have I bragged about breakfast so many times in a day.

I just really had a simple, pleasant day.

Plus, I got to see Ammy before she leaves tomorrow as well as John who's back for the summer. Which was a nice kind of surprise.

--

Amanda Shiew: the cangkul at the end
Amanda Shiew: i know it's a spade
Amanda Shiew: it's just funnier to call it a cangkul
Husna Qureshi: very true
Husna Qureshi: i liked the contract thing
Husna Qureshi: and yes when i saw it, the word cangkul came to my mind first
Husna Qureshi: it is funnier
Amanda Shiew: it is
Amanda Shiew: and spades are for kids at the breach
Amanda Shiew: *beach
Amanda Shiew: i said breach because you said contract
Husna Qureshi: hahaha
Husna Qureshi: i'm in your head dude
Amanda Shiew: SHHHH
Husna Qureshi: *concentratesonsendingvibes* give. sna. the. mac.
Amanda Shiew: not happening
Amanda Shiew: nice try, though
Husna Qureshi: thanks

--

In other news, my air cond is leaking.

Hope you are all well.

Goodnight. :)

No comments: