Saturday 17 July 2010

abandoned

Today, my family abandoned me to go to the mall and attend parties and watch movies.

I stayed at home and watched reruns of Bones while eating mushroom soup fresh out of the can. (Seriously, if you have to do this, I highly recommend adding bacon bits and extra hot tabasco.)

It was a productive day, though. Did you know that your capacity to sing at the top of your voice increases greatly upon an empty house? You should try it out. Kick your family out and have a whack. Great fun indeed. :)

OH.

And yesterday, my mother dragged me along to her pilates class. After getting over the grog of being awake at the unholy hour of 10:00 am (stop judging me), it was quite hilarious. During one of the exercises, Ken (the instructor) stopped midsentence to tell me to do it more gracefully.
It was like Christmas came early for my mother.

Hmph.

But yeah. Laughed a lot. Sweated more.

This morning I woke up, and I was in absolute agony.
That's the way to do it right.

Heh.

Hope you're all well.

Goodnight.

:)

No comments: