Friday 16 July 2010

tea time tempura

My Grandma is awesome and made tempura for me.


The initial plan was to make it for dinner time, but because we decided to eat dinner out of the house, she made it for tea time instead.

TEA TIME.

You may not know this about me, but no matter what kind of diet I'm on, how sick I am, or what I feel like, if my Gramma cooks something, I WILL EAT IT.

You see two plates in the picture. I ate most of what was on those plates.
Note: I took the picture halfway through my meal. There was more of it.
I plonked my behind down in front of the computer and watched cartoons and slowly ate piece after piece. It was great.

GREAT. :D

--

In other news, Shanaz posted some old pictures of the elc gang from Year Seven. Check it:

Haha.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: