Monday 26 July 2010

macaroons

Look like this.


Cheryl and I had a full discussion about how we imagined macaroons to look differently than they actually do. And how it ruined the romanticism a bit. So I decided to show you so no one else would have to deal with this horrible universe implosion.
--

We're leaving for Perth tomorrow morning and gonna be staying there for a week. Apparently we don't actually have a confirmed place to stay or any schedule of sorts so it's gonna be quite the adventure.

Because we don't know where we are staying, I cannot say that there will be consistent posts this upcoming week.

I hope there will be.
Because, contrary to popular belief, I find blogging very enjoyable. :)
(Yes, I did make up that popular belief. DON'T JUGDE ME.)

So yeah.

Expect sporadic posts.

That is all I really have to say about today.
Oh. And that my suitcase is muy awesome looking. :)


Goodnight.
Take good care of yourselves.

:)

No comments: