Tuesday 6 July 2010

not very clever

A bit of the backstory you need to know:
We just got a new maid and she's been doing a fantastic job cleaning the house in places that she is not instructed to clean.

--

When I was showering tonight, I was thinking:

"Huh, this is a great shower. This is awesome. Cleanliness is awesome."

But of course, with this great shower came a better surprise.
After squeezing all the water I could from my hair, I stepped out onto the bath mat to go outside to get the towel I intended to use aaaaaaand,

IT WASN'T THERE.

Of course. Why not?!

I had three towels out last night and none of them were there. I managed to find a large towel in my closet, but the surprise from being butt naked and sopping wet in the middle of a freezing room kinda took away from the awesomeness of the shower.

OH WELL.

Those towels needed a wash anyway.
Also, I should learn to check for towels before getting into the shower.

--

P.S. Alex needs to stop pretending he is a ninja. He's starting to break things.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: