Monday 12 July 2010

on whether to watch the world cup final or not

All day Sunday:
Nope. Ima stay up as usual, but then sleep when I get tired. Watching football is stupid.

10:00pm:
Alex is ordering McDs later. I'll stay up for that.

12:00am:
I am the only awake person in this house.

2:00am:
Hm. I am strangely still completely awake. I want McDs.

2.30am:
Alex just went into the den. Oh, I better go ask him if he's gonna call for food.

2:32am:
He is not going to call. Hey, look, the match is on. Maybe I'll watch five minutes.

3:00am:
Well, I'm here already. I'll watch till halftime.

3:20am:
Hey, this show that Dad switched to looks interesting.

3:40am:
Oh look, the match is back on. Agh, five minutes more. Gee, those are a lot of yellow cards.

4:15am:
I can't believe I've been here for the whole thing. WHY WON'T ANYBODY SCORE?!?! Okay, they are going to go into extra time. I have to watch. Someone is going to win and I've already started wasting my life on this game.

4:50am:
OMG, YOU GUYS. INIESTA SCORED. I DON'T BELIEVE MY BLOODSHOT EYES. HE SCOREDDDDDDD.

4:57am:
It is over.

5:00am:
bai.

--

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: