Sunday 18 July 2010

of thieves and buttocks

Hello again.

Today was another one of those days made up of weird, unrelated things happening one after the other. And I didn't have a nap like I usually do on Sundays. So I feel like I've been awake for two days. I'm not tired. Just time unconscious.

After church this morning, I joined a couple of elc bandits. They had already had lunch and were planning to watch a movie that I have already seen but I thought I'd go see them anyway.
We ended up NOT watching a movie.

But I did arrive to meet someone new.

Jayshan stole it from the counter, Cassie stole it from Jayshan.
And although this looks like a lighthearted, playful shot, they are actually fighting over it.
Cassie won.

I got to see Shanaz! It was supposed to be a surprise but Cass accidentally blurted it out to me over the phone. Haha. Fail.

And then back home to babysit. Both parents out to dinner tonight and Gramma on her way back to uncle's house. And Alex is asleep because he is tender and needs his beauty rest. (*gag*)
So I'm up alone on the couch.

But not before witnessing Adam getting attacked by a plastic stool.

Yeah.

Goodnight.

:)

No comments: