Tuesday 6 July 2010

an almost midnight adventure

It is ten thirty and I'm sitting with my brother in front of the television. Of course, neither of us are actually watching the television.
I was writing the shower post and Alex was playing football on his PSP.
All of a sudden, he pipes up,

"I feel like roti tisu,"

Which is where the adventure started.
We rolled dad out of bed and as we were waiting, I went through the drying laundry to find a pair of shorts to wear. Alex went through the same pile to find underwear. He didn't find any. And I ended up having to put a pair of his pants on.

Dad appeared and we were off.

Alex was asking dad whether he got cravings or not and dad got all high and mighty and said:

"Oily, sugary carbs are not advisable at night. But you're growing, so I suppose it's okay."

Alex looked at me.

"He just took all the fun out of this, huh?"

"Uh huh."

And so we spent a part of our tonight at Kayu eating those oily, sugary carbs and it was awesome.
On the way back, we even managed to have an argument about sales. Yes, SALES. We're not nerds at all.

Haha.

Hope things are still moving smoothly for you.

:)

No comments: