Friday 23 July 2010

today i

woke up at ten to the sound of my alarm only to find a text from my dad telling me that pilates was off because mahm was sick and to get up and watch the kids.

accidentally fell asleep again.

got up and rushed everything to get downstairs asap.
was bombarded with tasks.

drank coffee.

taught a hyperactive seven year old about commas and how to use them.

cleaned up the various messes around the house.

showered.
drank more coffee.

ikuted Rach and Emi on a dress hunt.

ate a sundae.

and then drew a lot of pictures to help me tell you about my day.

the end.

--

Hope you're all well.

:)

1 comment:

Sue Shiew said...

I laughed till I cried while reading this blog. Then I thought hey, that's my life....if I hadn't been sick and lying half unconscious on the couch, I will be the one twitching and wiping egg droplets....mmmm...not so funny anymore...BUT the drawings are good, very good.