Tuesday 27 April 2010

a post from the pad

Alo.

This is a very special post. Mostly because it is going to be generated from the iPad and not Eli. Funny story, I was gonna talk about how it totally owned the iPhone in this area because it could post stuff using the Safari and not the NOW PAID FOR application that's made for the phone.

But alas, it can't manage either.

The way I am putting this up is by using the 'edit HTML' tab at the top. Which kind of defeats the purpose. Because it excludes colour. Which actually kind of defines my blog.

SIGH.

The life is hard...

Haha. I'm kidding. I'm actually quite excited to discover this works. Because that means I can probably manage blogging from the phone again, which makes 'the life' a whole lot more convenient all of a sudden.

-

This happened at dinner:

Dad: Hey. *looks at me expectedly with squinty eyes, mouth hanging open and fish in hand*

Me: *looks back blankly*

Dad: *turns to mahm with same look*

Mahm: *looks back*

*beat*

Me: [to mahm] Look what you married.

--

Haha.

Hope y'all are keeping well.

:)

No comments: