Wednesday 21 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM


Today is Adam's birthday.

It'll be ages before he would actually bother to come online to read what I write on my blog. I don't know why he would bother. It's not like I say anything about Star Wars or football or whatever other games he plays.

*shrug*

In any case, he turned seven today.

SEVEN.

Seven was the first birthday I celebrated in this country. Eleven years ago. Wow. He has some catching up to do.

HAH.

Happy Birthday, brother. I will be far away soon, but not really.


Your cheeky little face will always be in my prayers.

Love.

3 comments:

Sue Shiew said...

Alamak....I cried when I read this....

Pasty said...

Aiyoohhhh. Soft, lah, you.

Sue Shiew said...

Yes indeed....you need to help me be less soft...By end of august, I will just be a wet, sad puddle on the floor!