Wednesday 21 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNA


Gosh.

You people have to stop sharing birthdays. It's almost ridiculous. Almost.

I am aware that it is a giant coinkidink. Which is all I'm going to say about the matter.

TODAY IS (ALSO) SNA'S BIRTHDAY.

Like Fifi's, we didn't get to celebrate yours as much as we would have liked to last year. I can't remember why though. *shrug*
So we hope that this year's big bash made up for it.

And I have to say, I am honoured to have been in attendance of your first bowling game.

AND the mastermind behind your first spare (which was actually a strike). :D

It's been cool knowing you this whole time, man. From the first day of college, on which we literally spent the whole day together, to right now. You've always been the best and most gracious about getting made fun of.

Which deserves much respect, dude.

*chest pound*

Hope you had a great 20th and that you'll be around for a long time more.

So that you can make more brownies for me.

HAHA.

I'm kidding.

Not really.

:D <- stupidface

Love.

No comments: