Sunday 25 April 2010

iPad: brainstorm fail part two

Okay.

Y'all remember the post I wrote about the iPad being the worst idea for a product name ever?

I still stand by that conclusion.

BUT

I will admit that the actual thing is pretty darn cool.

Dad managed to get a hold of one and it's lying downstairs somewhere on the coffee table. I keep playing bejeweled on it. I must stop. It is eating my life and tricking me into thinking that blowing up shiny rocks is somehow something of an accomplishment.

Bleh. Bejeweled. You LIE!

I KNOW that's only an accomplishment if you do it in REAL LIFE.

And of course everyone (but mahm) kinda fights over it and we all have to take turns like we're in kindergarten again.

Hmph.

And now looking at my phone kind of makes me squint for the first few minutes because I'm used to the bigger screen.

I should name our iPad so we don't have to refer to it as a 'pad' anymore.

OMG.

A PAD.

LET'S CALL IT 'WHISPER'!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

We shall call it Ian and Ian will be ours.
(Ten points if you get the reference.)

Aaaaaaand I'll prolly be back later.

Hope you're all okay.

:)


No comments: