Wednesday 28 April 2010

oscar and the lady in pink


Alo.

I read an amazing book today.

Shaun gave it to me for my birthday. It's not a long book at all, but I was busy with coursework at the time, so I didn't get to sit down with it until today.

And, man oh man is it good.

Explaining how it made me feel is slightly challenging. Mostly because I haven't really decided how it made me feel. Really, I think it was an encouraging take on a not so encouraging situation.
Oscar, the kid, is a real cool guy.

Beautiful story about a boy coming to terms with death and finding a new perspective on life and just being content with being.

:)

It kind of had the same vibe as The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas.
Do take note, though, that the latter is a much sadder story that will make you cry if you have feelings so only go into it with that in mind.

And yes.

If you see the book, get it. Or you can borrow it from me.
But only if you give it back.

Okay.

Yeah.

My knees hurt.

Hope you're well.

:)


No comments: