Thursday 4 October 2007

Morph Me

GUESS WHAT??

We have had an iMac taking residence on our coffee table for a grand total of five days. It has been one of the funniest things ever. As you all probably know, the iMac. along with a lot of other Apple monitors have a built in camera with special effects. Hehe. Leave me alone with a funny camera and you can guess what happens.

I. HAVE. FUN.

Not only do I get bunch of weird photos of me, but I get a good laugh out of the whole thing. I have pictures of me looking like a frog to some of me looking like a complete idiot. Just plain and simple stupid. Ah, what fun.

I suggest that you go give it a shot whenever you have the chance to. Even if it means that you have to make a stop by the apple store the next time you are in the mall and fool around with the machines on display. Don't break them though. That would be bad.

So yeah.

Go let loose and have a good laugh at yourself. It's one of those natural highs. No one can see you look weird, so what is there to lose? Plus, who cares if they see you? You shouldn't. It's their own problem if they are insecure poops.

:)

No comments: