Thursday 25 October 2007

BOOM! SKID! AHHHH!

You wanna guess what this entry is about?

Yup.

The bus ride yesterday. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I'm actually quite happy about the fact that it was MY bus that it happened to. Though I had a ton of fun and laugh off the experience, I realise that it was a dangerous situation. The bus could have tipped over. (Not to scare you guys or anything)

What happened was the tyre burst and somehow managed to come off and went behind the rim. Yup. It looked quite freaky. So we waited at the side of the highway until a very nice bus driver came along and volunteered to drive us to the rest stop. (I don't know if he was paid or not. I doubt it.) We were told our parents were all informed, but surprise, surprise...they weren't. STOP FEEDING US LIES I SAY!! STOP!!

*ahem*

Anyway, I had a very good conversation with the mother, klutz and duck. It was REALLY good. Especially since I was partially high. I felt kinda mean shooing everyone away, but we HAD to. They would have broken the train of thought we had going on. It was an insightful conversation that I wouldn't trade for a lot of things that I shan't list, lest be condemned to sitting here my whole life...

[I'm wordy]

So yeah. I learnt some new things about them, me and people in general. Some of the stuff was really lame, but some went a bit deeper than that. I doubt we are gonna get an opportunity like that anytime soon...

ANYVAY. I am blogging to tell you that I had an awesome tme with them and that being back in Malacca was a thrill. The air was so refreshing...I know about pollution but you have to understand how nice it is to smell familiar air. I was even having fun waiting in the hot sun for the slow RED HOUSE MEMBERS to show up. The atmosphere was one of the best thingies ever. I have a tan now. Don't care.

The 'deep' entry will be coming soon. I have all the ideas, but wanted to get this down asap. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi manda. Nice names for all of us!! Haha yeah i'm lazy to study for exams so i'm here browsing ppl's blogs....:D interesting yah.

Anyways..yes i really loved that time for us to talk...we get very few of those opportunities nowadays cuz we're all so busy but it was fun to have some 'deep' conversations once in a while (even though we did a share bit of gossiping..)

Yeah well..yellow house people were late too! LOL Oooh I like your use of words!! Very...literature..
Man this is one LONG comment ... :D

Thanks for doing duty with me today!