Friday 12 October 2007

Class of 2008, PAY ATTENTION!

Okay guys, listen up. This HAS to happen.

We have to have a graduation video for our year done. AND it has to beat out that one that Nick D. did. That one is really good, so if you don't know what I'm talking about, you might wanna go and check it out on YouTube. To know what I'm trying to get across.

This had gotta be one of the best years there ever is and will be, so we have to make the most of it. We also have to get everything that we need before CERTAIN PEOPLE leave, because we wanna include everyone in this thing. Even the one for last years Year 11's was good. (I'm in it btw...haha...but that's not the point)

I dunno why I am suddenly so driven to want to do this NOW. I've talked about it, and people agree with me, but I have watched the other ones and every time that I do, I feel the urge to remind you guys that this REALLY has to happen. We don't even have to share it with the world. It's just something for us to keep as a memory of some of the best years of our lives. And maybe a small reminder to stay young at heart, because that is the best thing you could do with your life.

I know I've had fun for the four years I have spent with you guys, and don't lie, I know you enjoyed them too. ;)

No comments: