Sunday 7 October 2007

Pizza Hut should consider re-hiring...

Seriously, I don't think I have ever encountered THAT bad service in AGES.

FIRST: When Alex tried calling them:

Alex: Sorry, what was that?
Inefficient Staff Member 1: [Says something]
Alex: Oh, yeah. Yes.
ISM 1: [Says something else]
Alex: Sorry what was that? I can't hear you.
ISM 1: *hangs up*

Riiight. That REALLY makes us wanna call back. I was tempted not to, but we are hungry and Dominos is blocked up with orders (due to better service) and we don't really have any other choice when it comes to food. I wanna clock the dude okay.

My Turn:
ISM 2: Hello?
Me: *thinks that she has pressed the wrong number because the usual 'thank you for choosing Pizza Hut, my name is [insert something here] how can I help you?' is missing*
ISM 2: Hello?
Me: Hello?
ISM 2: *launches into routine*
Me: Okay...

As you can tell, it was a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY long conversation. Do you know how long it was? It was eight minutes and forty three seconds. AHHH! Don't they think that I have better things to do with my life than to listen to the stupid recording tell me about how 'GREAT' Pizza Hut is?? See, they should understand the fact that if they WERE so 'GREAT', I wouldn't be listening to the thing anyway. Grr...illogical poops.

Not only was the conversation long, but I had to hold for about five minutes. I can't take that. It took them that long to find out where Bandar Utama was, then un-holded me and asked:
'Where is Bandar Utama?'.

*blinks*

I swear, if my phone was anymore fragile, it would have broken to bits. How can you keep someone waiting for so long and expect them to call you back and order again?

AND she couldn't speak English properly. I'm not trying to discriminate against people who don't speak fluent english, but when you are frustrated, ANYTHING pisses you off. So yeah, I was ready to slam something into the wall. Anything. I didn't though.







*inhales*







Okay. I think that's about it. Continuing would be bad for my health. The pizza arrived. I like the delivery guy SO much better than the people who sit around computers all day talking on telephones. Maybe the radiation has gotten to their brains.

The pizza is okay. I won't be ordering anytime soon. Next time I'm calling Mickey D's. I don't care if it's soggy. The phone call is guaranteed less than four minutes.

AAAAAAAAAH. See you people in school...

No comments: