Thursday 11 October 2007

I don't know what I'm doing...

Hey again you guys.

I don't know why I'm writing now, there is nothing much to talk about. Well, nothing that I am willing to put up on the internet for anyone with decent internet connection to see. No way you guys. I'm not letting that slip.

I just figured, why not I put up some of the lamest/weirdest/funniest jokes I have ever come across...well...at least recently:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
You know
You know who?
YES! AVADA KEDAVRA!


Oh no! Pikachu got his eyes knocked out of his head because he was being absoutely retarded and managed to get attacked by a very fierce leaf. How are you going to help him?

A: You Poke 'em on. (Pokemon...please don't tell me you had to read THIS part to understand...)


WARNING: This next passage contains material that might be offensive to some. Proceed at your own risk.

Three girls, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead robbed a bank. Due to a slight miscalculation, they found themselves being chased by two very tubby, yet speedy police officers. They ran into the nearby alley in hope of a good hiding spot.

Spotting three bins, the brunette urged:
"Quick! Before they get here, get in a bin and stay as quiet as sacks of potatoes!"

The other two nodded in understanding and made their way over to the bins swiftly.

"They came in this way!" the police officer said.
Looking around, his partner concluded that the three women were taking refuge in the trash cans at the end of the alley. The men made their way to the bins.

As they approached her, the brunette thought quickly and said:
"Woof, woof"

"It's only a stray dog," the officer said moving onto the next bin.

Equally quickly, the redhead managed to come up with something:
"Meow, meow"

"Only a cat," the other officer announced.

As they approached the last bin, they heard something odd:
"Potatoes! Potatoes!"


Haha. I had fun reading those. I have WAAAY more up my sleeve, but I don't have time for it, so if you wanna be further entertained...you're gonna have to wait and ask me when you see me face to face. Or you could go up to Sara and ask her to tell you the Strawberry joke. Be prepared to be wowed by that one.

I'm out.

No comments: