Monday 9 November 2009

every time I hold you I begin to understand, that everything about you tells me you're my best friend

And you said:

"Most normal people put their work before their friends. You, well you, you're just the opposite. You can't help it. And it's the people like us that hurt the people like you."

--

What a day. I seem to be in somewhat of a psychotic mood.

Happy psychotic, though. Which is the better kind of psychotic, I have to say. I've been bouncing around and reacting violently to tiny things that don't matter. Laughing at my own mug shots as well as Iqa's. Pretending to strangle the ADP kids who won't stop swearing at the top of their lungs:

"Can you not say that? You sound like a f****** bimbo."
*unintelligible reply*
"NO! YOU SOUND LIKE A F****** BIMBO, WHICH YOU ARE NOT!"
*more unintelligible muttering*
"SHUT THE F*** UP! YOU SOUND SO F****** BIMBOTIC!"

Yeah, I think you get the point. Everything we hear from them sounds like this. Which is unfortunate, because I do like to think that there are some decent people in the mass of swearing loudspeakers. But the minute I hear another word about Mahatma Ghanda, I'm going to kick someone in the baby maker.

My craziness prompted Jit to tell me that I was the most 'un-zen' person he knew. I took it completely as a compliment. Hah. What does that say about my personality?

It's underneath all the crazy that I realise that there are important things that have to be done. Deadlines are drawing closer.

I caught sight of the ever elusive Hema tonight. It was like sighting a unicorn. I kid you not.

And now, back to work.

Hope you're all well.

:)

No comments: