Thursday 26 November 2009

critters won't leave me alone

Husna Qureshi: 21:46:28
haha i said liliy!
Amanda Shiew: 21:46:38
AHAHAHAHA
Husna Qureshi: 21:46:38
how silly!
Amanda Shiew: 21:46:41
I DIDN'T SEE THAT
Husna Qureshi: 21:46:49
LOL
Amanda Shiew: 21:46:50
STOP RHYMING, I'LL HIT YOU
Husna Qureshi: 21:47:09
sorryyyyyyy
Husna Qureshi: 21:47:16
not really
Amanda Shiew: 21:47:33
turd
Husna Qureshi: 21:47:46
hehe
Husna Qureshi: 21:48:36
my head is bleeding
Amanda Shiew: 21:48:47
WHAT?
Amanda Shiew: 21:48:52
WHY?
Husna Qureshi: 21:49:24
i pinched a pimple on my hairline
Husna Qureshi: 21:49:31
and its bleeding
Husna Qureshi: 21:49:35
like a lot
Husna Qureshi: 21:49:49
ok its stopped
Amanda Shiew: 21:50:24
oh
Amanda Shiew: 21:50:27
pimple
Amanda Shiew: 21:50:31
false alarm
Amanda Shiew: 21:50:41
i thought someone had taken a hatchet to your skull
Husna Qureshi: 21:50:43
hope u enjoyed the play by play
Amanda Shiew: 21:50:49
i did

--

My phone, Ninja, is out of commission.

I found out that I've been pulling the charger out of the port the wrong way. The repeated action has resulted in the charging of my phone to become almost impossible.
I'm sad about this. I really, really like that phone. I want to have it fixed.

NOW.

*sigh*

Cheryl and I had an epic battle with a gecko the other day.

She was driving me home, and glanced in my general direction to be polite while I talked. That was when she noticed a gecko on the passenger side mirror. Her eyes widened considerably and she interrupted me with

"THERE IS A LIZARD ON THE MIRROR!"

I dislike lizards. I dislike them more than I dislike gross, pee cockroaches. So naturally, I freaked out as well.

No screaming or anything, because it was outside, but the mere sight of it made my skin crawl. It was coloured like one of those brown and black snakes. *shudder* dudeitwassogross.

Cheryl drove as calmly as she could while we tried to carry on our normal conversation about the Amish. I kept an eye on the little monster. It managed to wedge itself between the mirror and the mirror holder so the wind wouldn't blow it away.
Made me angrier at it.

The rest of the conversation was punctuated by this exchange:

*worriedly* "Is it still there?!?"

*tautly* "MHMM!"

When we finally pulled up in front of my house, we tried all sorts of methods to get it off without getting out of the car. Cheryl moved the mirrors, trying to scare it out of hiding. At one point, it climbed out from it's hiding spot and stuck itself to the back of the mirror. I didn't know if it was gone, so I started winding down the window to see if I could catch a glimpse.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm trying to see if it's still there."

*realisation*

"LIZARDS CAN JUMP, RIGHT?!?!"

"YES! CLOSE THE WINDOW!"

I have never seen an automatic window move so slowly. Thankfully, nothing happened.

Eventually, I had the idea to shake the door. I used a. lot. of. effort. I could've made five milkshakes with that amount of energy.

Then quiet.

"Think it's gone?" I asked.

"I dunno. I'll go check."

"You don't have to, I can."

"NO! I will go! I don't want it in my car!"

Cheryl got out, and checked. She gave me a thumbs up. The thing had fallen onto the road. We then backed up a bit to avoid further contact with it and I got out the car, thanked her and rang the doorbell.

I think the whole ordeal left the both of us drained.

Stupid lizard.

Unnecessary stress.

--

I miss my squishy friend. :(

2 comments:

fifa said...

YUCKS SNA. TOO MUH INFOR ABT PIMPLES I SWEAR. URE SUCH A LOBSTER

Pasty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




she needs to re-do her hair.