Tuesday 4 May 2010

your psychotic laughter does nothing to comfort me

"It used to be like that with you, you know?"

"And now?"

"Now it's okay."

"Yeah, because I remind you."

*beat*

"Yeah. :)"

--

Seeing you smile like that can make my day.

--

Jazz got a haircut today.
Hee. Her fur was cut so short that you can now see her skin, kinda. She's pink-tinged. I've decided that this totally makes up for her attacking the chickens.
I'm automatically sympathetic to things that are unfortunate looking.

Everytime I see her, I kind of chuckle a little.

Thinking about it now makes me want to go down and look at her so I can chuckle some more, but I'm tired.

And my butt hurts.

I WENT CYCLING TODAY.

I don't think you understand how exciting this actually is for me. Cycling kind of brings back memories of my bike being my only mode of transport. When we lived in Malacca, it felt like I was on my bike more often than I was in our car.

We've already given away most of our bicycles.
The only two we have left are Adam's little one with training wheels still attached and Alex's BMX. Yes, both these bikes are below average size.

So, I pumped up the front tyre of the BMX and took it for a spin. It was cool. I got so excited, I almost got hit by a car. Do you know how many people neglect to indicate when they are turning?!?!

It's really quite irritating.

Especially if you're trying not to get hit by a large vehicle that could kill you. People should be more considerate.
Just saying.

But yeah.

That's where I went this evening. For half an hour. Just around and around, getting weird looks from strangers because I looked like a clown on the tiny bike. It was really nice.
And now my butt hurts because bicycles make these seats that are meant for steel butts. I don't understand.

Every time I cycle after not having done so for a while, the seat gets me.

Waking up tomorrow will be an experience.

Haha.

Hope you're all well.

:)


No comments: