Wednesday 26 May 2010

NOM NOM NOM


Last night, I was too hungry to properly blog about this. But now I've eaten, it's all good.

--

Yesterday, I went and met up with Cassie, Quek and Willie. (YAY, WILLIAM IS HOME.) We had lunch at a Japanese place. I wasn't eating, because I'd already stuffed my gob but the other three were really hungry.

So naturally, there was talk about getting sushi off the belt after ordering stuff off the menu and then plans for juice and ice cream when we were done with lunch.
I sat quietly sipping my coke and making fun of each of them at regular intervals.
It was kind of awesome.

Anyway, their food arrived (after AGES deliberating over the many choices on the menu) and three bites into her food, Cass decided that she was full.
She powered through, though and managed to finish it.

And by 'finish' I mean 'clean the bowl as much as physically possible without licking it'.

Everyone else finished up and decided that they were too full for more sushi but still wanted gelato.
Of course I was also on the gelato train.
(Who's idiot enough to sit and watch the gelato train go by?)

So we went to get gelato.
Four single cups of gelato and an arm wrestle later, Cassie spotted the nearby Auntie Anne's.

This is a good point to remind you that Cassie was already full IN THE MIDDLE of lunch and had eaten a cup of gelato after that.

Please imagine all following dialogue in CAPITAL LETTERS to have been said in a raptor voice.

"PRETZELS!"

"Are you serious? I thought you were full. You know, just now. At lunch. Before you ate the gelato."

"BUT PRETZELS ARE YUMMY."

"Dude."

"WHAT? I DON'T GET TO GO OUT EVERYDAY. LEAVE ME ALONE."

And then she stomped off and came back with a cinnamon-sugar pretzel and proceeded to look like this for the rest of the conversation.


Haha.

I'd forgotten how entertaining her antics were.

Hems, we missed having you there.


No comments: