Monday 24 May 2010

my new internet

is really fast but is installed on the ground floor.

my room

is lovely but high up on the third floor.

my legs

don't ache but are shoved uncomfortably against a bookshelf.

and my back

is all proppy and stuff but is starting to ache.

--

If you didn't understand that, it was a short rant (is that an oxymoron?) about the uncomfortablenessness of trying to get a steady stream of internet in my room.

ANYWAY.

I've officially finished studying for ELS. Like, COMPLETELY. It's a nice feeling. Now I'm going to forget about touching it until closer to my exams.

I don't like talking about exams.

I'll stop now.

--

Oh. I made a discovery about myself today.

When I'm not feeling particularly good or am feeling angry about something, I go find a cartoon to watch. No kidding. Any cartoon will do. It's a subconscious thing, I suppose.
I thought I watched cartoons because I found them entertaining.

Turns out there's another reason.

How fascinating.

STOP JUDGING ME FOR WATCHING CARTOONS.

hmph.

Be well.

:)


No comments: