Wednesday 23 December 2009

when my brain won't put anything in order

"Where's your other half?" he asked.

I pointed to the bathroom.

--

Don't you just hate it when school gives you fake holidays? Its when give you a whole load of days off but something responsible to do at the end of it. That's what I have now. I have just over a month of no classes but exams in January. So though I'd LOVE to sleep in everyday, I have to get up and hit the books.

Wheeee.

I also have applications to do.

My life is SO chock full of excitement.

--

What is this nonsense about the new show Stitch! on Disney? What happened to Lilo?

STUFF LIKE THIS DESTROYS CHILDHOOD.

I am legitimately upset.

--

Last night, Alex and I decided that we were hungry and solved the problem by calling McDonalds at nine. We brought the feast into the den and turned on the TV. We spent the next hour watching SpongeBob and Jimmy Neutron which is about the time when mum walked in on the both of us.

Mum: You're sitting here watching cartoons and eating McDonalds?

Us: Uh. Yeah.

Mum: *scoff*

Haha. I don't think she realises yet how well she brought us up.

--

Today, I took Adam to 7-11 to get a Slurpee. The first cup exploded all over my hands and the floor.

The second cup exploded on top of the remnants of the first explosion.

I think the guy behind the counter didn't know whether to be amused or pissed off.

Then I paid him with a RM50 note.

If he wasn't pissed off yet, he sure was after that.

He gave me my change and I bolted, Adam trailing behind me.

--

Pinocchio is playing on Disney tonight. Adam has yet to see it. I think I should be a good sister and educate him by forcing him to watch it.

As well as every other single Disney movie before his time.

Because all the good ones happened then.

:)

No comments: