Thursday 3 December 2009

Kevin, Kevin, if you're able

MOCKS ARE OVERRRR!

YEAHHHHHH!

Now the focus shifts to the production next week, college apps and worship for camp. Awesome.

--

My hands feel like they are freezing off. I'm gonna keep this brief.

On Tuesday, Iqa and I met an ant named Kevin. He hung out with us while we sat at the ticket booth, making sure nothing was taken. This morning, I woke up early to go into college to study for Econs.

About half an hour into my loner study session, I saw a black dot. Kevin was back. He decided to walk over my notes and onto my laptop. I let him explore. Mostly, he stayed on the laptop.
And I actually did begin to feel less lonely.
He kind of just clambered around, not disturbing me.

After a madly awesome lunch with Ms. C and the Lit gang, us Econs kids headed fearfully for room 2.5. As I was unpacking my stuff, I managed to push the desk attached to the chair I was using in a way that sent it crashing on the desk next to me.

As I started picking everything back up, I noticed there was a black spot on the white table. After a double take, I realised that my good old buddy old pal had shown up again in a time of need.

"IT'S KEVIN!" I shouted at Iqa.

Everyone else thought we were mad. *shrug* Whatever.

Kevin stuck around for the duration of the paper.

Kevin is awesome.

Goodnight.

--

P.S. Reyna, you totally left a bruise. Haha. :) It's pancakes. Don't worry about it.

No comments: