Tuesday 29 December 2009

when i feel underserving


this is how I feel right now.

--

My eyes hurt.

I just got my glasses powered up and because I am wearing them, they are giving me a slight headache. But not enough of one to prevent me from writing this post.

--

Yesterday, I went to a party. It was a high school reunion party and was awesome. I saw the people I have been missing for a long time and spent a bunch of time catching up.

Yesterday was supposed to be a good day.

But due to a couple of moments of bad judgement, yesterday, I disappointed my best friend.

It wasn't supposed to happen and I had announced it out loud a couple of times that night. That I needed to make a call when I got home. But I still screwed up.

Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it.

unknown

This is quite comforting in a time like this.

Through the tears and the slight slur I made countless apologies hoping that one of them would get through not understanding that the first one did.

"I forgive you."

It took me three hours to drift off because I was still kind of horrified at what I had done.

I woke up four hours later to a text from her.

shesamazing.

S, I won't forget my promise.

--

m

No comments: